Due to continued business success this client is currently hiring for a Test Manager to join their team.
- You will be part of the team working on applications serving customers and supporting the businesses in the UK and Ireland.
- You will have responsible for oversight of Test Management on multiple initiatives ensuring gateways and operational readiness requirements are adhered to across a complex and large-scale IT landscape.
- You will have responsibility for defining and adoption of a test framework, as well as ensuring adherence to test and operational readiness standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Undertake Test Management activities on specific projects, working with a diverse range of people covering service provider teams, multi-departmental stakeholders within IT and the business both in the market, HQ and other near-shore locations.
- Ensure Test Management framework is in place and applied across the IT function serving UK and Ireland Financial Services through oversight and working with IT and business stakeholders.
- Undertake tasks and support to IT and business stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective adoption of the framework and standards. This includes improving and applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in applications and the Testing Teams, as well as ensuring the quality of all testing artifacts.
- Ensure Operational Readiness standards are put in place and adhered to by IT Delivery Managers, Agile Masters and Project Managers.
- Have oversight of Operational Readiness for initiatives on the Project Portfolio to ensure requirements are planned into releases and successfully completed on time and to quality standards.
- Be part of a Community of Practice to review performance, identify and implement best practices.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Extensive Test Management experience, working in complex IT application landscapes with experience of both manual and automated testing processes.
- IT application lifecycle management experience including an appreciation of release and operational readiness requirements.
- Proven ability to work with IT teams and suppliers to lead and achieve successful outcomes.
- Self-starter with proven test organisation, planning and delivery skills.
- Experience of leading and developing test best practices and capabilities
- ITSQB advance level certification is desirable
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry is desirable.
This client can offer long term opportunities for growth and development locally, nationally and internationally.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.